10 Things You Should Know About Transform Global 2013
With the Transform Global 2013 conference fast approaching, the excitement is palpable. In 2009, during our first conference, we had a group discussion to determine the definition of managed print services (MPS). The discussion led to the creation of the Managed Print Services Association (MPSA), which finalized the definition for our industry. We have come a long way since then. This year, you will see the following:
- An agenda that includes more case studies, more hands-on and how-to discussions, and the latest topics and trends.
- Experts from across the printing channel, discussing their own stories of what worked and what failed.
- Photizo analysts presenting groundbreaking data and information that will change the way you view the marketplace.
- Expanded networking opportunities.
- An interactive, one-day workshop, hosted by AIIM: “How to Sell Document Solutions—From Reactive to Proactive Solution Selling.”
Are you struggling with MPS? The strong are getting stronger. Are you getting left behind? Today, simply offering MPS is about the same as just selling printers. Technology shifts have changed the way in which users access information, and these shifts have forced our industry to assess and change the way we bring value to customers. Transform Global 2013 is focused on this very phenomenon and includes tracks on the following:
- The Core: Hardware and supplies trends and analysis, similar to the content provided by the Lyra Symposium, which used to be held every January in Palm Springs, CA.
- Today: Education focused on the service offerings that exist today. Key topics include how to build a successful services business, how to measure success, transitioning to services, and many others.
- Tomorrow: Educational focus on how services have changed the industry and the impact from this change. Key topics include mobility, changes in the supply chain, evolution of the services business model, the impact of big data and how to use it in the future, and others.
Here are 10 things you should know about Transform 2013:
- Education: Transform 2013 is more than a trade show. It is an event that focuses on education and training. The three different tracks that we have planned ensure that you will leave Arizona a little smarter, and the AIIM document management sales workshop will provide you with actionable education.
- Networking: At Transform 2013, you can discuss your challenges and share solutions. The Global event attracts companies and individuals from all areas of the world. This is a great opportunity to meet like-minded contacts from various geographies and learn how market trends are similar and different in different areas of the world.
- Quality: There will be no sales pitches. We review every presentation and strip away the fluff.
- Energy: The excitement is contagious and the buzz is intense. Transform 2012 is a place to ignite new ideas.
- Connect: With the new Transform 2013 app, you can connect with anyone at any time. Meet the who’s who of the imaging industry, and reconnect with industry colleagues.
- What’s new: In the exhibition area, several companies will discuss what they have brought to market over the last year. Having several of the key solution providers in one room makes this opportunity engaging and enlightening.
- Workflow pavilion: This is a new part of the event for 2013. In the pavilion, vendors will highlight their revolutionary products and solutions in different environments, from the office of the future to the golf course. You can expect solutions that address the creation, processing, management, and deployment of document, workflow, and content solutions, allowing you to support your current and future workflow needs.
- Critically acclaimed keynote: Recognized by Meetings & Conventions magazine as “one of the best keynote speakers seen or heard,” Ryan Estis is scheduled to deliver a passionate and invigorating talk on how to embrace change, accelerate growth, and achieve breakthrough performance in the new economy.
- Beautiful Scottsdale: This is the first year we are having our event in Scottsdale, AZ. May is a beautiful time to visit the area, before the heat of the summer has arrived.
- Fun activities: In light of the scenic location, what could be better than a day on the golf course or tennis courts with good friends and colleagues?
Photizo’s Transform events are exciting opportunities that bring industry decision makers together. Transform is where the magic happens—partnerships are formed, deals are closed, and we all leave more educated than we were when we arrived. These events draw a premier audience for networking, and attendees and sponsors alike say that Photizo’s events attract high-quality attendees and draw the biggest names in the imaging industry. Visit the Global Transform 2013 site to learn more and to register for the conference, which will take place May 6-9 in Scottsdale, AZ.