|February 25, 2013 9:00 am||to||February 28, 2013 12:00 pm|
CITAD: Live, Online | February 25-28, 2013
The IAITAM Certified IT Asset Disposal (“CITAD”) course prepares individuals to manage the IT asset disposal process within an organization. Best practices in IT Asset Disposition (“ITAD”) are broken down from policy management, data security to chain of custody transitioning. Click here for full details about the CITAD Course
Specific Course Information
- This course will take place live, online over a period of four days; each day will consist of one 3-hour session
- Once registered, an email will be sent with directions on how to join each online session
- It is recommended that you bring a highlighter to class for your study and review sessions
- Attendees should expect to read the manual after class each day
Certificate Exam Information
- Must be purchased as a session add-on
- Testing is available online for 7 days following course completion
- For full details visit Programs/Sessions
|Early registration ends on 12/13/2012.
Regular registration starts on 12/14/2012 and ends on 2/11/2013.
Late registration starts on 2/12/2013.
All times are 12:00am (GMT-05:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada).