|March 27, 2012||to||March 30, 2012|
When: March 27-30, 2012
Where: Disney’s Coronado Springs Resor, Lake Buena Vista, FL
This March, WISPA and FISPA will be partnering once again for an annual conference in Lake Buena Vista, Florida. This year’s event is scheduled from March 26th to March 30th at the Disney’s Coronado Springs Resort at Walt Disney World®.
Last year we held the FISPA/WISPA Service Provider Summit in Orlando which received excellent reviews. In October 2011, WISPAPALOOZA and FISPAlive were held in Las Vegas at the Flamingo Hotel, again with exceptional reviews. These two events were attended by a total of 800 unique attendees from all over the world.
We are continuing our collaborative event schedules with this new event and with a new name. This year’s event is called the ISPAmerica 2012 Symposium, powered by WISPA and FISPA.
The schedule below is very tentative at this time and will be updated as more details are worked out.
- Monday, March 26th: Partner Events, Training Events
- Tuesday, March 27th: Parnter Events, Training Events, Exhibitor Move In
- Wednesday, March 28th: Full Agenda of Business, Technical, Marketing and Regulatory Tracks, Exhibition Hall Open, Luncheon, Reception
- Thursday, March 29th: Full Agenda of Business, Technical, Marketing and Regulatory Tracks, Exhibition Hall Open, Luncheon, Reception
- Friday, March 30th: Full Agenda of Business, Technical, Marketing and Regulatory Tracks, Exhibition Hall Open, Luncheon, Closing Remarks and Door Prizes
Exhibition Hall: will include nearly 100 booths, tabletops, vendor presentations, private conference rooms and leisure seating. If you attended WISPAPALOOZA, this Exhibit Hall will be twice the size.
Hotel Room Rates: A Rate of $119 per night for double occupancy has been negotiated. Rooms at the Disney’s Coronado Springs Resort, normally sell for $234.
- Complimentary transportation to and from the Orlando International Airport using the Disney’s Magical Express Transportation. (Normal Taxi rides to and from Orlando International Airport are $50/trip) Service includes airport shuttle, luggage delivery and remote airline check-in service on participating airlines for domestic flights only.
- Complimentary WiFi service in the Hotel guest rooms and common areas.
- No charge for 800 or 888 calls made from guest rooms during their stay at the hotel.
- Complimentary Admittance to the Hotel’s Health Club.
- Disclosure: $5/room night will be credited to WISPA’s master account to offset food & beverage expenses.
- Attendees pay their own room, taxes and incidental charges in accordance with applicable Hotel policy in effect at the time of ISPAmerica 2012. The Disney’s Coronado Springs Resort accepts Visa, American Express, MasterCard, Diners Club Card, and Discover Card.
- Each individual room reservation must be confirmed and guaranteed by the attendee with a deposit equal to the full price of the room for one night. Should the attendee cancel a reservation, refund of the deposit and/or cancellation fees will be in accordance with our general policy for the hotel at that time. (currently a refund is given if an individual’s reservation is canceled at least five days before arrival)
- Reservations can make reservations by phone/fax or via the Internet as soon as the portal is available.
- All room reservations will need to be made by the Cut-Off Date (March 1st, 2012)
- The ISPAmerica 2012 Room Block contains 1500 Room Nights – We recommend that Hotel Room Reservations be made early, even if flights or attendance fees are postponed to a later date. Hotel Room rates may increase after the Cut-Off date or Room Block is sold out. Hotel rooms can be cancelled with full refund up to 5 days before the event.
- Room rates above are good for 4 days before and 4 days after the event.
Registration for ISPAmerica can be done on the WISPA Online Store. New Visitors will need to fill out a New Visitor Registration prior to purchasing a registration. The registration period will open on December 21st, 2011.