|September 27, 2011||to||September 29, 2011|
The world’s largest broadband event – the Broadband World Forum 2011.
Broadband World Forum 2011 has long been established as the place to meet and discuss the commercial and technical opportunities, developments and issues surrounding broadband. The 2011 programme will bring together more than 300 speakers, 10,000 attendees and incorporates over 215 service provider case studies.
Its four streams – Broadband Business Strategy, Broadband Service Deployment, Network Evolution, and Access Evolution – will run across the three days covering a wide range of topics including Deploying Next Generation Broadband, IP Evolution, The Broadband Home and FTTH.
The conference will also include an executive, invitation-only, Leadership Summit and two vertical market sessions on Connected Transport and Smart Energy.
In addition, each day will start with a series of keynote sessions from a number of global industry executives covering the latest innovations in the broadband. This year’s keynote line-up includes:
- Kevin Lo, General Manager, Google
- Myung Sung Lee, Senior Vice President, Technology Strategy, CTO and Executive Vice President, u-CityBusiness Division, SK Telecom
- Eric Klinker, CEO, BitTorrent Inc
- Olivier Baujard, Chief Technology Officer, Deutsche Telekom Group
- Sean Williams, Group Strategy Director, BT Group
- James Hogan, Chief Executive Offer, Etihad Airways
- Thierry Bonhomme, Executive Vice President, Networks & Carriers and
Research & Development, Orange France Telecom Group
- Jon Summers, Senior Vice President of Applications and Service Infrastructure, AT&T
- William Yeung, CEO, HongKongBroadband
- Pierre-Alain Graf, Chief Executive Officer, Swissgrid
The new conference structure features analyst breakfast briefings, more keynote sessions, a choice of four conference tracks and a world-class exhibition including 200 companies. The Broadband InfoVision Awards 2011 will also be presented during a full gala dinner cruise on the evening of day one.
Tuesday 27 – Thursday 29 September, 2011
CNIT, La Defense in Paris, France