Enterprise Connect RFPs: Mobility & UC, The Cloud and IP Telephony
By: Enterprise Connect
Enterprise Connect, formerly VoiceCon, is the leading conference and exhibition for IP Telephony, Converged Networks and Unified Communications. Now in its 21st year, Enterprise Connect 2011 will run February 28-March 3, 2011 at the Gaylord Palms Convention Center in Orlando.
The conference brings corporate IT decision makers together with the industry’s vendors, analysts and consultants to focus on the issues central to enterprise networks and communications. The program will offer several RFP sessions. They’ve asked consultants to develop RFPs in the following key areas:
- IP Telephony RFP: Who Delivers the Goods? (Mon, February 28, 2-5 pm)
- Comparing UC Options: Who’s Offering What? (Tuesday, March 1, 2:30-5:30 pm)
- Cloud-Based UC Services – What’s Real? (Wednesday, March 2, 2:30-5:30 pm)
- Integrating Mobility and UC – Sizing Up the Vendor Offerings (Wednesday, March 2, 2:30-5:30 pm)
Many of the leading vendors will “bid” on each of these RFPs, and the results will be analyzed and summarized during the sessions listed above. You can find out which vendors are involved with each of RFP sessions on the Enterprise Connect website at www.enterpriseconnect.com/orlando
The mock RFP sessions bolster an already rich Enterprise Connect program that will showcase the full range of platforms, services and applications that comprise modern communications and collaboration systems. The areas of focus for this year’s conference are:
- Unified Communications
- The Cloud and Virtualization
- SIP and SIP Trunking
- Video and Collaboration
- The Social Enterprise
- Planning/Implementing IP Telephony
- Managing Technology, Costs and People
Enterprise Connect is offering a great keynote lineup, which includes top executives from,, , Microsoft, and Skype. There also will be featured sessions covering such critical issues as:
- UC in 2011: Myths, Realities and What Comes Next?
- What’s Next for the Mobile Enterprise?
- Is There a New Model for Enterprise Communications & Collaboration?
- Will the Cloud Take Over Enterprise Communications?
*Full Session Details are available at www.enterpriseconnet.com/orlando
Rounding out the conference program will be the newly introduced Strategies Summit, which will offer two days of high-level analysis targeted at CIOs/VPs and other high-level decision-makers who are assessing their options for communications and collaboration technologies and business partners. For more information on conference tracks, keynote speakers and the Strategies Summit, please visit the event website: www.enterpriseconnect.com/orlando
In addition to an unmatched conference program, the Enterprise Connect Expo is the only place you’ll find all of the leading suppliers in enterprise communications and collaboration — hardware, software and services — gathered in one location. It’s an unparalleled opportunity for you to kick the tires, talk to the folks who design and build the systems and to learn what’s available now — and what’s coming for the future.
Register today at www.enterpriseconnect.com/orlando with priority code CNWQVR09 and save $1000 off* the onsite price for a 4-Day or 3 Day Conference Pass or get a free Expo Plus pass. (*$1000 off discount applies to the 3-Day and 4-Day Conference Packages. Discount calculated based on the on-site price and not combinable with other offers. Offer good on new registrations only. Prices after discount applied: 4-Day: $1,695 and 3-Day: $1,495)
To assist with travel expenses below is a few incentives that Enterprise Connect is offering:
- Hotel: Register today and receive $900 off a 4-Day or 3-Day conference package. That’s like getting three nights free at the Gaylord Palms. Discounted room rates are available. All attendees with a confirmed reservation at the Gaylord Palms will be entered to win a complimentary stay (up to four nights in a standard room) and five others will be entered to win one complimentary night Make your reservation now at www.enterpriseconnect.com/orlando
- Transfer Discounts: Transfer discounts have been negotiated for Enterprise Connect attendees through Mears Motor Shuttle offering round trip service from the Orlando International Airport and the Gaylord Palms Resort and Hyatt Regency Grand Cypress. Download shuttle voucher at www.enterpriseconnect.com/orlando
- Meals & Beverages: Breakfast and lunch is included in the 4-Day or 3-Day conference package. In addition, there are many attendee receptions offering appetizer and refreshments while you’re networking and checking out the latest products and services.
Enterprise Connect also offers an editorial website, NoJitter.com, providing daily blogging and analysis of all of the technology, management and market issues in enterprise communications. In addition, we offer Webinars and Virtual Events that feature leading edge topics facing enterprise decision-makers. Check out their product offerings at www.enterpriseconnet.com.